Vestiaire Collective is a global marketplace & community for pre-owned luxury and designer fashion. We curate the best selection, and all items are authenticated and checked before reaching the buyer. Vestiaire Collective is backed by investors Conde Nast, Balderton Capital and Ventech, and has offices in Paris, London, New York and Berlin.
Fall Fashion Intern Needed
Our New York team is seeking a candidate who is self-starting and energetic. This is the perfect role for anyone who is eager to learn about luxury fashion in an ecommerce business. You will be exposed to all areas of the company from Marketing to Operations and expected to make a contribution with your ideas and overall assistance.
- Assist the team to hang clothes and input materials, measurements and condition into the back office system
- Complete drop offs and pickups for customers at their office or home addresses in a professional manner
- Learn and assist internal processes when needed
- Ad hoc projects and office responsibilities as needed
- Passionate about fashion industry, luxury brands and team player
- Ability to complete many different tasks with high energy, willingness to learn and improve processes where needed
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills with a positive attitude no matter what the task require
- Ability to help with any task and communicate clearly to all areas of the organization
25+ hours/week, weekly stipend included, unpaid
Please contact email@example.com to apply or for more information.