The Vivienne Westwood Los Angeles showroom is currently looking for motivated interns for our Public Relations and Sales team. This internship provides the opportunity to gain hands-on experience in brand positioning through retail and wholesale marketing, traditional PR and VIP placement, events, digital engagement and more.
Responsibilities include the following, but will vary based on the candidate and needs of the team:
- Assist with showroom pulls and all press sample trafficking
- Assist with buying appointments
- Maintain visual merchandising of showroom
- Reviewing order confirmations
- Assist with administrative duties and miscellaneous errands
- Various ongoing research projects
We are looking for hardworking, creative individuals based in Los Angeles with an interest in fashion and communications. A minimum of 3 months time commitment working 3-5 days a week 9:00am-6:00pm is required.
Ideal candidates will have...
- Interest in and knowledge of current fashion trends and popular culture
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of FashionGPS (not mandatory, but a plus)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Close attention to detail
- Positive and upbeat demeanor
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Please email: email@example.com