Ali Levine Design is looking for interns and assistants who can handle the fast-paced fashion world whom have knowledge of men’s and women’s fashion and upcoming trends. This is an amazing opportunity for those wanting to get into the industry whether you are still in school or recently graduated.
This internship is not your regular “9-5” job but the hours are 10-30 hours per week (flexible) and may also have 1-2 Saturdays per month of work. *Hours vary for part-time assistant positions*
Our candidates must have the following skill sets:
- Living or able to commute to the LA Metro Area
- Social Media Savvy knowing the basic apps such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram & Pinterest
- Be able to learn and navigate upcoming fashion apps and able to handle scheduling multiple posts throughout the day
- Willing to put in hard work, dedicated and passionate about this industry
- Great interpersonal and organizational skills
Duties will include:
- Wardrobe pulls/returns from showrooms according to stylist instructions
- Research and source looks for current and possible future celebrity clients
- Assisting in maintaining various showroom databases
- Fashion blogging- giving your input, researching upcoming trends, etc.
- Be able to multiple task and handle multiple projects at once as well as stay in touch with multiple clients
If you think you have what it takes, are looking for a fast paced work environment and are eager to learn more about the fashion industry we want to hear from YOU!
For possible consideration: Please send an email that includes your current resume and a short cover letter telling us a bit about you and your personal style- show us something that showcases your REAL personality!!
*Also, please include your top 3 current favorite trends and why! Attach any applicable links to share your workings with us or links to your personal websites/blogs and press (if applicable).
Compensation TBD- during interview process
To Apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com and indicate interested position in the subject line.