Araks, a luxury lingerie, sleepwear & swimwear brand is hiring PR interns for immediate in-house opportunity. Join our team as we share our brand story through print, able to multitask, and possess strong communication skills, proficient in Microsoft Office, media and communications. They must be hardworking, PR, digital and social media channels. Work directly with our PR director to build brand awareness.
Applicants should have a strong interest in fashion, as well as excellent knowledge of the internet for research and press clipping retrieval. Ideally, the candidate is currently studying communications/PR or is a recent graduate with a related degree. Candidate must be a self-starter, understanding of media, eager to learn, reliable and a great communicator.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Assist in choosing swim and lingerie selections to be featured in top fashion publications
- Develop and maintain media lists and editorial calendars
- News monitoring and clipping
- Assist with coordination of account press, mailing and distribution
- Track the sending of client samples/products
- Assist with coordinating all events as well as press appointments
- Oversee product closet
Please email resumes and cover letter to email@example.com
UNPAID INTERNSHIP. SCHOOL CREDIT OFFERED.
Start date – immediate
Minimum 3 days a week for 3 months required