CAMILLA is a privately held, Australian owned company, which designs and produces premium fashion and lifestyle collections. CAMILLA has 17 CAMILLA boutiques throughout Australia, a successful online business, and works with an impressive Australian and international list of stockists in the USA, UK, Europe and Asia.
Camilla Franks is a celebrated, Australian designer and artist, who launched her namesake brand in 2004. CAMILLA’s vision is to awaken the adventurous heart that resides within all of us. Each CAMILLA piece is renowned for its vibrant color, the story of the print, its placement detail and the quality craftsmanship.
The U.S. Brand Manager is responsible for managing and implementing the creative, event and PR strategy for CAMILLA in the U.S.
- Support and execute marketing and retail commitments within the U.S. Sales strategy
- Understand and uphold the CAMILLA brand positioning
- Execute both short and long term sales driving marketing activities.
- Marketing Strategy
- Events and PR Management
- Retail and Trade Events
- 3 - 5 years experience in Marketing, PR or Events
- Ideally 1 - 3 years Experience in Retail
- Ability to work independently
- Good relationship building skills
- Ability to think and act creatively
- Budget and planning management experience
To Apply: Please email your resume to Davey Napoli at firstname.lastname@example.org.