Chapter 2 is a fashion PR, creative marketing, and brand strategy firm with offices in NYC and LA. We work with incredible emerging talent and luxury brands and are looking for awesome Public Relations Interns for the Fall 2016 season to help out in our Flatiron (NYC) office.
Interns will work across menswear and womenswear brands, assisting with all aspects of public relations, including events, pitches, social media, sample trafficking, research, campaign shoots, and general office admin. This is an incredible opportunity for students who are passionate about public relations and are excited to learn about the inner workings of the fashion industry. We’re a small team, which allows our interns to have a hands-on role in exciting projects and events, and ultimately come out of this experience with a thorough understanding of what it takes to make it in fashion PR.
- Use Fashion GPS to check in and check out designer samples.
- Pull samples for editor requests and celebrity dressing.
- Utilize Cision to update media lists for print and digital outlets.
- Track press placements and clip client credits.
- Write trend and market pitches to help secure press coverage.
- Assist the Creative Director on-set at photo shoots.
- Assist in the planning and execution of all client events, press days, collection presentations, and NYFW runway shows.
- Conduct brand, venue, and competitor research for future client initiatives.
- Must be available 3-5 FULL days per week.
- Must be available to begin in late August/early September and continue throughout December.
- Must receive college credit.
- Must be computer proficient (Microsoft programs, Dropbox, Google Drive, etc.)
- Knowledge of Fashion GPS and/or Cision is a major plus.
Interested? Send your resume to Mallory at email@example.com, and we’ll be in touch.