Chikimiki is a New York based high-end womenswear label, produced and designed in Manhattan, the brand’s aesthetic is whimsical while having an ethical side. The internship provides a learning & interactive experience for individuals seeking careers within fashion media & business.
SOCIAL MEDIA & COMMUNICATIONS INTERN
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms, how the participants of each platform use and engage, and how each platform works uniquely.
- Excellent written and communication skills, an ability to generate original and interesting content, writing articles for the blog section.
- An ability to reach out and co-ordinate editorial pulls with stylists and editors to increase brand outreach in publications and generate awareness.
- An ability to carry out extensive research with regards to upcoming fashion events, art exhibitions and potential collaborations with industry professionals.
- A creative thinker who understands the brand’s DNA and can engage the target market.
- Working knowledge of SEO including keyword research is a plus.
- Hyper organized,diligent and some body who can bring new ideas to the table.
This is an unpaid internship. Interns will gain hands-on experience in exchange for college credit.
This position is for immediate hire.
Please submit resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can visit our website www.chikimiki.com