EDDIE BORGO is looking for professional and dedicated Communications interns for our New York City Studio.
INTERNING AT EDDIE BORGO
Eddie Borgo is offering the opportunity for interns to gain valuable experience in the fast-paced environment of brand communications. The internship is designed to offer hands on exposure and be a constructive learning experience. Interns will also have the ability to work for various department heads to broaden their understanding of the industry.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office programs
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and changing priorities on a daily basis
- Ability to have ownership over projects
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in groups
- Ability to complete basic administrative tasks
- Familiarity with luxury fashion and jewelry brands
APPLYING TO BE AN INTERN
All candidates interested in an internship at Eddie Borgo should email email@example.com. With your request, please include the following:
- Subject line - “Internship Application – preferred semester/timing”
- Attached resume
- Possible start and end dates
- Preferred schedule – days/times of the week
- Brief description of what you can bring to this internship
Candidates must be able to commit 3-5 days a week but we are willing to accommodate varying schedules. Our office hours are 9:30am – 6:30pm Monday – Friday.