EDDIE BORGO is looking for professional and dedicated Sales interns for our New York City Studio to start immediately.
INTERNING AT EDDIE BORGO
Eddie Borgo is offering the opportunity for interns to gain valuable experience in the fast-paced environment of sales. Intern will work closely with members of the sales team to help manage a wide variety of accounts including department stores, specialty stores, and ecommerce businesses. Intern will assist with day-to-day functions such as target account research, analysis of competitor marketing and sales materials, market preparation, etc. This internship is designed to offer hands on exposure and be a constructive learning experience.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Demonstrates interest and motivation to work in a sales environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and changing priorities on a daily basis
- Ability to have ownership over projects
- Ability to work independently and in groups
- Ability to complete basic administrative tasks
- Familiarity with luxury fashion and jewelry brands
APPLYING TO BE AN INTERN
All candidates interested in an internship at Eddie Borgo should email firstname.lastname@example.org. With your request, please include the following:
- Subject line - “Sales Internship Application – preferred semester/timing”. Please note – we want this sales intern to start immediately.
- Attached resume
- Possible start and end dates
- Preferred schedule – days/times of the week
- Brief description of what you can bring to this internship
Candidates must be able to commit 2-5 days a week but we are willing to accommodate varying schedules. Our office hours are 9:30am – 6:30pm Monday – Friday.