EDITE showroom is a boutique fashion agency specializing in public relations and wholesale, and representing an eclectic mix of cutting-edge luxury and contemporary designers with ready-to-wear and accessory collections. Each designer offers a new, innovative approach to their respective markets and forefronts trends with their distinctive styles. With a history of strategically positioning clients, Édité prides themselves on offering a custom business and communication strategy, while using revolutionary techniques to achieve a brands’ desired goal.
We are currently seeking a junior PR assistant.
Tasks typically involve:
- liaising on a daily basis with clients and the media, often via telephone and email;
- relationship building and networking with colleagues, clients and the media;
- monitoring the media, including newspapers, magazines, journals, social media sites and blogs, for opportunities for clients;
- working as part of an account team to develop client proposals and implement the PR activity;
- preparing regular client reports and attending client meetings;
- researching, writing and distributing press releases to targeted media;
- promoting news stories and features to the media, known as 'selling in';
- collating, analyzing and evaluating media coverage;
- event management, including press conferences and promotional events;
- attending and promoting client events to the media;
- assisting with the production of client publications, such as in-house magazines;
- commissioning market research
- A minimum of 2 years of experience as a press account executive is required
- Fluency in French is a plus.
If this is something that you are interested in, we would love to schedule a time to meet up with you!
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com, subject line PR Account Executive.