NYC jeweler, Erstwhile, seeks experienced full-time Sales/Showroom Manager. We are looking for a laid-back yet serious candidate who can work autonomously to helm the daily operations of our Fifth Avenue showroom. The Sales/Showroom Manager will have great attention to detail in all aspects of operations including meeting high standards of luxury customer service, complying strictly with policies and procedures, creatively fostering growth of sales, and increasing efficiency of daily operations.
- Oversee the entire arc of customer relations - entry to final sale and maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Manage showroom ambiance and functionality following strict opening and closing procedures
- Manage physical and virtual inventory. Process new inventory and create product descriptions using Erstwhile language for eCommerce
- Develop strong product knowledge
- Coordinate with current and future wholesale vendors
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Astute visual sensibility and elevated sense of personal style
- Fastidious attention to detail and cleanliness
- Organizational and project management skills
- Familiar with analytics and the innate curiosity to explore and understand a growing business
- A love for exploration, conversation, and communication with strangers and peers alike
- Experience working in luxury retail a plus
- A commitment to delivering top notch, personalized customer service
- Comprehensive knowledge of luxury jewelry designers - both contemporary and vintage
- Proficiency in MS Word and Excel (Google Docs)
- Digitally savvy and able to adapt to different programs
Stick-in-the-muds, uppity, pretentious, overall bad vibes need not apply.
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.