Grayscale PR is looking for Fall showroom interns who are interested in pursuing a career in Public Relations. This internship could turn into a full-time PR Assistant or PR Coordinator role in the spring. Applicants should have the desire to work at and join a growing luxury boutique firm. Clients include accessory and jewelry brands Gentle Monster, Noor Fares and Ara Vartanian.
- A high degree of proficiency, detail and organization for several jewelry and accessories clients in a high-traffic showroom
- Previous internship experience working at a PR agency or magazine coordinating fashion and accessories samples
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to take initiative
- A team player
- Perform tasks in a self-sufficient manner
- Eager to learn
- College credit preferred
- Managing samples to and from leading media outlets and stylists
- Maintaining up to date media contact lists
- Monitoring credits and features in print and online media
- Supporting event preparation and execution
- Managing Grayscale PR’s social media platforms
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line Showroom Internship.