JEMMA WYNNE is seeking applicants for the role of Production Coordinator.
We are a well-established fine jewelry company based in NYC that sells our collection to department stores, specialty retailers and independent stores. We are seeking a highly motivated individual with strong time management skills who works well under pressure and in fast-paced environments. Applicants with fine jewelry or production experience is required.
This position will allow candidates to learn key aspects of production and product development and will allow for daily interaction with the Designers. The position requires attention to detail, the ability to self-motivate and strong organizational skills.
- Bachelor’s degree (1-2 years experience preferred)
- Experience working with a fine jewelry or luxury brand is preferable
- Computer Skills: proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to multi-task/juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to collaborate effectively at all levels and functions
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Team player mentality with strong communication, writing and organizational skills
Employee will have responsibilities which include, but are not limited to:
- Manage and maintain all purchase orders- production of all store/private client orders
- Work with manufacturers and vendors on a daily basis to ensure work flow is moving properly to meet delivery dates as well as manage quality control
- Responsible for ordering all parts and materials for all jewelry orders and setting up jobs for manufacturers
- Keep track of jewelry parts and record costs in various log books
- Create Bill of Materials and Assembly Instructions for all production styles
- Work closely with the Creative Director on product development
- Oversee all repairs and work with Sales Department to make sure all repairs are completed in a timely fashion
- Work closely with Designer on the creation and development of all special orders
- Perform daily departmental tasks, such as checking in merchandise from manufacturers and handing over merchandise to Sales to ensure timely and accurate delivery of products
- Assist with quarterly inventory on the finished, unfinished, and raw material count
- Photograph all new pieces and catalog jewelry in look book. Maintain company image library.
- Keep website up to date with new press and new collections
Note: Compensation will depend on previous work experience
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com, subject line Production Coordinator.