Jennifer Behr, the premiere luxury hair accessories brand, is looking for a Bridal Marketing & Sales specialist. The company began with a fashion focus and has branched out into the bridal market in the past few years. It has a rapidly growing ecommerce site and large wholesale business that caters to both the fashion and bridal markets. We are looking for someone to optimize marketing & sales efforts specifically for the International and Domestic bridal market.
We are looking for a candidate with a luxury taste level that understands the aesthetic of the high-end market and is obsessed with all things wedding. We are open to working with someone with less experience if they are truly passionate about the brand and super creative about marketing and pr. This position will continue to grow as our marketing strategies evolve and we are looking to hire someone who is forward thinking and entrepreneurial.
- Development of Wholesale Sales, Marketing and PR strategy optimized for the bridal market
- Establish relationships with new bridal retailers and strengthen communication with current retailers, resulting in increased wholesale sales
- Amplifying opportunities to drive sales on our own website and with our bridal retailers
- Develop and manage relationships with bridal blogs, wedding stylists, wedding photographers, and bridal retailers
- Developing digital advertising strategy and managing digital advertising buys
- Maintaining and growing relationships with bridal magazine press, including pitching stories
- Securing celebrity wedding placements
- Managing bridal specific content for social media platforms (Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat)
- Deep understanding and love of the bridal market
- We are open to candidates without Bridal-specific experience if you have luxury sales experience and are willing to love bridal!
- Minimum 2-3 years of work experience in PR, bridal marketing OR sales
- Excellent problem solving and trouble-shooting skills
- Must be creative and insanely detail oriented, to the level of obsession
- Impeccable time management skills and ability to multi-task
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated, while still working within a team environment and fostering a strong team collaboration
- Basic graphic design abilities are always a plus (photo-editing in Photoshop, InDesign)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, including personal Instagram and Pinterest accounts if available. Please let us know if someone referred you.