Jennifer Behr, the global premier luxury hair accessory brand, is looking for a creative, energetic, in-house Marketing and Public Relations Manager. This position will be responsible for strategizing and executing all PR and Marketing for the company. It is a tremendous opportunity for the right person - we are a small and successful entrepreneurial luxury fashion brand with a strong international and domestic presence. This position would be perfect for someone devoted to finding creative ways to promote the brand and the hair accessory category across all channels.
Candidate should have a strong understanding of the luxury market and a passion for the fashion, accessory, beauty and bridal categories. Must have a proven track record of success in the luxury market and be able to demonstrate success in growing a brand’s profile. Must have the ability to work in a highly collaborative team structure within an entrepreneurial studio environment. Jennifer Behr has an excellent celebrity and editorial presence and is well established as the leading hair accessory collection in the world. We are looking to continue to grow the brand and work with new media and influencers to drive sales and brand awareness. How do we keep hair accessories in the forefront of the new and the next trends in fashion, beauty and bridal?
- Development of Marketing and PR strategy
- Relationship building with key media, influencers, celebrity hair stylists & stylists
- Spearhead strategic collaborations that drive brand awareness and sales
- Lead social media strategy and create compelling content
- Support and help to grow e-commerce business
- Develop online marketing programs and analyze results
- Amplify opportunities to drive sales
- Strategic pitching and placement support
- Lead communication with domestic and international press
- Write Press releases
- Maintain and update press lists
- Manage sample requests
- Compile press coverage and monthly reports
- Recruit and oversee PR and Marketing interns
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 3-5 years work experience in PR and Marketing in fashion
- Strong communication both written and verbal
- Must be creative and detail oriented
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated, while still working within a team environment and fostering a strong team collaboration
- International experience a plus
Email resume, salary request and supporting information to email@example.com, subject line Marketing / PR Manager.