Our client, a leading bridal boutique, is hiring a Bridal Sales Manager for its location in NYC. This person will be responsible for supporting the business through hands-on support in order to meet and exceed sales projections.
- Employ a deep understanding of the boutique’s products and a passion for the bridal process in order to make the appropriate recommendations and solve problems swiftly
- Be present on the sales floor to support the consultants and brides with selections and customer service issues
- Lead by example and guide a sales team to success through on-going training and development of staff
- Participate in event planning and collaboration with buyers and visual teams to create seamless and successful initiatives
- Ensure the highest level of service is offered and followed up upon
- Achieve and exceed sales goals to continue to grow and build upon an established NYC business
- 5+ years of customer service and retail experience, preferably in Multi-branded bridal or luxury
- Must be able to work weekends
- Proven customer service excellence
- Able to think quickly with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Entrepreneurial thinker with strong business acumen
Please send resumes to: email@example.com with the subject line “Bridal Sales Manager”
While PCG appreciates all applicants, only those qualified will be contacted. Thank you for your application. We look forward to hearing from you!