Position: SALES DIRECTOR – NORTH AMERICA
Company: LISA MARIE FERNANDEZ
Location: New York
Function: North American Sales
Type: Full Time
North American Sales Director for women’s luxury designer label that encompasses swimwear, clothing & activewear. Price point and market positioning are in the upper range of advanced / luxury designer.
- Build the brand profile and increase volume, distribution and profit in line with the company’s trajectory as an exciting leader within the category.
- Set and oversee the strategic direction of North American sales to meet the company’s annual goals.
- Establish annual and seasonal revenue targets.
- Develop and implement strategies for expanding the company’s customer base.
Position responsibilities include:
- Set sales target & define the distribution plans according to brand positioning.
- Promote and grow the brand in all territories to both existing accounts and new accounts.
- Secure new business opportunities, collaborations and sales.
- Analyze sales figures and maximize sales opportunities.
- Manage key wholesale accounts.
- Organize and lead sales appointments for the brand.
- Act quickly on sell thru information to wherever possible place reorders on best-selling styles and inform buyers of in-season additions to capitalize on trends and augment sales performance.
- Provide in-season support with training/stock swaps/re-orders/incentives.
- Work closely with department stores / brand managers to determine the right mix of stock drops to ensure stores’ sales plans are met.
- Manage & oversee Store Visits, Staff Training, and In Store Events and Promotions
- Ensure deposit collection, and that shipping of product is on time and cleared before the end of each season working in conjunction with CS, Finance and Logistics.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
The company is in an accelerated growth state. Sales staff works closely with retail, commercial, logistics, and design. MUST HAVE proven sales experience within the luxury market. Experience in swimwear / beachwear / activewear categories a plus. Salary on application and dependent on experience.
This position is for someone highly organized, hard-working, meticulously detail oriented and who possesses the below:
- Minimum 5 years’ wholesale experience within the premium market.
- Existing strong relationships with top level executives within key retail accounts / stores.
- Target-driven sales approach.
- Proven track record of achieving sell in and sell out targets.
- Highly numerate and able to analyze and present sales data.
- Highly presentable and persuasive.
- Strong leadership skills and experience.
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work fast under pressure - adaptable and flexible.
- Great understanding of social media impact & use of its tools to effect sales
- Willingness to travel.
- In depth knowledge of the North American market and competitors.
- Very good understanding of mathematics.
- Advanced sales, business development and negotiation skills.
- Strong product presentation skills and visual merchandising skills.
- Solid analytical skills when processing varied data from different sources.
- Good knowledge of Excel and ability to learn new systems.
Send CV and References to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line SALES DIRECTOR – NORTH AMERICA.
Lisa Marie Fernandez - a leading luxury lifestyle brand - encompasses diverse swim, RTW and activewear categories. Directional, impeccable and functional, Lisa Marie Fernandez designs are sold worldwide in over 30+ countries.