The Senior Copywriter works with the Editorial Director and Creative Marketing teams to tell stories and write copy across all channels including site, email, retail, and integrated marketing operations.
Job Description & Core Responsibilities
- Write copy and develop creative concepts for LOFT assets for all channels including email, site, store signage, direct mail, out-of-home advertising, credit card, charitable initiatives, and video
- Collaborate with Editorial Director, marketing and design teams to concept storylines and long-term content plans that support and enhance LOFT brand marketing campaigns
- Help develop partnerships and write copy for all branded initiatives
- Participate in and help shape high-level concepting for the brand’s seasonal and marketing messages
- Build and tell relevant, relatable stories that consistently reinforce LOFT's point of view and keep our customer's needs top-of-mind
- Work on creative marketing initiatives and projects as needed; pitch ideas about new content trends that relate to LOFT customers
Desired experience and skills:
- 4+ years editorial experience writing for a brand or lifestyle publication. You should definitely be borderline-obsessed with fashion and curious about the world around you. When it comes to words, you’re a clever wordsmith and storyteller with a sense of humor who doesn’t take yourself too seriously.
- You’re organized, brimming with ideas, and digitally oriented
- You’re a team player, solution-oriented, masterful at remaining calm in a fast-paced environment, and adept at juggling multiple projects at once
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in a creative or marketing field
Location: Must be located in NYC
To Apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com, subject line Senior Copywriter.