Logan Atelier has an opportunity for a dedicated and proactive individual with a key focus on sales that brings a strong work ethic to a small-business environment while promoting accessory brands, generating sales and building strong relationships. (this is a part-time position)
- Sales – Daily email reach out to current and potential customers. Identify prospective customers and build relationships through consistent communication. Make sure current customers know about new collections, press, and photos. Call and email current customers for re-orders. Develop and implement sales techniques using email marketing, social media, phone. Reach out to retail/e-shop customers. Take ownership for sales including international, department store, boutique, and catalog accounts. Attend wholesale trade shows.
- Marketing – Develop and execute promotions including email, newsletter, discounts, and social media-based marketing aligning with sales. Take ownership for all social media outlets. Update e-commerce website with new products, model photos, and press.
- Customer Service –Respond in a timely manner to customer requests. Handle any returns. Notify all customers of both order confirmations and shipment confirmations.
- Position for Sophmores, Junior & Senior only.
- Must be extremely computer proficient including excel.
- Must be passionate for fashion, enthusiastic and above all kind and willing to work hard.
- This is a hands on job and a great entry into showroom sales.
Email cover letter and resume to email@example.com, subject line Sales Associate. Do not contact directly.
Mens Bespoke Sales Assistant.
This high end brand of menswear caters to the better market. We bypass the brick and mortar experience and meet one on one with our clients here in our NYC townhouse. Selections include, suiting, sport jackets, shirts and sportswear.
Responsibilities: This hardworking and enthusiastic individual is eager to learn in ad growing facet of the mens industry. You will interact with clients, update the collection weekly, merchandise, social media, participate in pop up events and work closely with all online data entry.
Compensation: College Credit (Sophomores/Juniors/Seniors) Position begins Sept 8- Dec 9, 2016. Travel Stipend provided. Send resume and cover letter to attn: Jean Stern
Email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line Menswear Sales Assistant. Do not contact directly.