JOB TITLE: CUSTOMER SERVICE & DIRECT SALES ASSOCIATE
STATUS: FULL TIME
Launched in the 2013 the eponymous label beginning from Founder and Creative Director, Rebecca Hessel Cohen’s self designed bridesmaids dress for her backyard Hamptons wedding, the collection evolved into the ultimate bohemian inspired women’s fashion collection. Forming the perfect travel wardrobe with a cult following of boho, globe-trotting goddesses, constantly following the sun sourcing inspiration from different places, people and cultures, creating the perfect combination of a luxe gypsy sensibility, an extension to Rebecca’s nomadic lifestyle and to her busy high-heeled life in New York City. The collection which is effortless pieces’ women can wear from day to night, city to beach is sold on Net-a-Porter, Intermix, Saks, Revolve, Shopbop and more than 50 specialty retailers around the world.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
- Pro actively build relationships with key potential and existing customers, take pre-orders, inform customers on what’s new and compile consignment packages to increase direct sales.
- Assist Marketing, PR and Studio Manger with CRM, responsible for keeping VIP list and customer profiles up to date and proactively plan and execute strategies to build customer loyalty.
- Respond to customer service inquiries pertaining to e-commerce, private appointments, pre-orders and product knowledge.
- Work closely with the Marketing, PR and Studio Manger and Operations Manager to plan and execute direct sales events including pop-ups, trunk shows and sample sales.
- Responsible for retail visual merchandising both bricks and mortar and online, visit stores weekly, review online styling daily and building relationships with sales teams and deliver product knowledge seminars.
- Plan and execute a brand ambassador program with colleges in the US to recruit new loyal customers and increase brand exposure.
- Attend weekly team meeting and report on direct sales and customer feedback, sales activity, returns and inquiries.
- Must possess Bachelor's degree from an accredited four-year college
- Must have 2-4 years of fashion industry experience
- Must have clear understanding of the LoveShackFancy brand and aesthetic and have an amazing eye for fashion merchandising
- Must be detail-oriented and possess excellent organizational skills
- Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be able to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task and work simultaneously with different departments
TO APPLY: Please send your resume to email@example.com, subject line Customer Service & Direct Sales Associate.