JED, an emerging luxury knitwear and shirting brand is looking for a talented marketing intern to join our team. Our collection plays old world traditional techniques against our trademark graphic inspiration from far and wide. JED celebrates classics that stand out from the crowd, emotional pieces to covet and collect.
We are looking for a creative, self-motivated, highly organized individual to assist with the following activities:
- Pitch, create, and produce custom content across all social channels
- Liaison with marketing to manage social media accounts
- Assist in creating social media calendars
- Assist at photoshoots
- Manage Press pulls and Sample closet
- Act as additional support for Sales, Marketing, Design
- Proficient in Adobe CC, Microsoft Suite
- Knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat, Tumblr
- Strong communication skills and a strong attention to detail
- A lover of fashion, art, culture and music
- Enthusiastic and motivated! We are a small team, and we’re looking for someone who has a positive attitude and is ready to dive into multiple projects at once
Please provide your availability, a minimum of 2 days a week. Must receive school credit. Qualified candidates can start immediately!
Please submit your resume to Cara DeMichele at firstname.lastname@example.org subject line "JED MARKETING Internship".