JED, an emerging luxury knitwear and shirting brand is looking for a talented marketing intern to join our team. Our collection plays old world traditional techniques against our trademark graphic inspiration from far and wide. JED celebrates classics that stand out from the crowd, emotional pieces to covet and collect.
We are looking for a creative, self-motivated, highly organized individual to assist with the following activities:
- Plan and manage sales events
- Assisting with sales appointments during market
- Creating and maintaining sales excel spread sheets
- Perform analysis of marketing and sales data
- Assist with order confirmation and fulfillment
- Entering and updating contact information into contact data base
- Maintaining and merchandising showroom
- Perform trend and Competitive research as needed
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and preferably ADOBE CC
- Strong communication skills and a strong attention to detail
- Enthusiastic and motivated! We are a small team, and we’re looking for someone who has a positive attitude and is ready to dive into multiple projects at once
Please provide your availability, a minimum of 2 days a week. Must receive school credit. Qualified candidates can start immediately!
Please submit your resume to Cara DeMichele at firstname.lastname@example.org subject line "JED SALES Internship".