Driven by creativity and designed by industry insiders, Milk Makeup is inspired by our home; Milk. A cultural hub in NY and LA, that sits at the crossroads of fashion, music, photography, art and film. A place where trends are born and a platform for the next generation. Milk Makeup is fun, eco-conscious and cool. Our multifunctional, high-tech formulas are built for the girl on the go who spends less time getting done up, more time getting stuff done.
- MUST BE ABLE TO intern for the Fall semester. You do NOT need to be currently enrolled in school but please note this a UNPAID, part-time internship. We can give college credit if needed as well as provide a daily lunch stipend.
- EXCELLENT PROFICIENCY IN ADOBE CREATIVE SUITE
- Photography and retouching skills
- Excellent graphic design and typography skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Advanced Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, retouching
- Must be a lover of all photography, design, and beauty
- Must have a good editing eye
- Strong Communication skills -- written and verbal
- Assist the Digital Art Director and collaborate with the design team
- Work on daily tasks involving Photoshop & InDesign
- Curate the digital assets filing system
- Develop design for social media, brand events, internal presentations, etc.
Please email resumes and include links to portfolios/works to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to be considered, subject line Design Internship.