Driven by creativity and designed by industry insiders, Milk Makeup is inspired by our home; Milk. A cultural hub in NY and LA, that sits at the crossroads of fashion, music, photography, art and film. A place where trends are born and a platform for the next generation. Milk Makeup is fun, eco-conscious and cool. Our multifunctional, high-tech formulas are built for the girl on the go who spends less time getting done up, more time getting stuff done.
REQUIREMENTS/NECESSARY SKILLS FOR RECRUITMENT:
- Must be able to receive college credit. Please note this is a part-time unpaid position but we do offer a lunch stipend.
- Must have a love of all things beauty
- Must be well versed in Microsoft Office and Adobe Photoshop
- Must have knowledge of emerging online sales channel
- Should have personal use and knowledge of beauty/fashion sites
- Must have a background in Marketing, Ecommerce, PR, and/or Retail
- Must have a positive and productive demeanor
- Must be able to prioritize, time manage, and multi-task
- Must be able to have excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Must be able to commit to at least 20 hours a week for a period of 3 months.
INTERNSHIP DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
- Directly assist the Communications, E-Commerce and Marketing Directors with various projects which can include researching, VIP gifting, inventory, social media, showcasing product, putting together vision decks etc.
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line Fall Marketing Intern.