Millennial Brands, a portfolio company of contemporary fashion/accessory brands seeks graphic designer for immediate hire. The role is in support of Pour La Victoire and Kelsi Dagger Brooklyn. Candidates should be adept at multi-tasking/comfortable handling multiple projects simultaneously and thinking both out-of-the-box and on their feet – must be highly organized. Ideal candidates will have a background working with fashion/lifestyle companies, preferably in a multi-brand capacity.
The role is predominantly responsible for content creation and web production and reports the VP of Ecommerce. Position will also work in tangent with Brand Marketing Direction + PR/Brand Marketing Manager to ensure brand aesthetic/look/tone is cohesive and comprehensive across all branded messaging and content.
Applicants must be proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite, including, but not limited to: Photoshop, In-Design, and Illustrator and be comfortable with the responsibilities listed in job description.
For consideration, please send a brief cover letter, resume and portfolio/link of applicable work examples. Candidates should have 2-4 years of relevant experience. Background in fashion industry not required but strongly preferred. Position is temp-to-hire starting with 3/days to week.
Responsibilities may include:
- Content/image creation for web-ready use, standard print, and large scale print
- Design / Creation of all digital assets: website splash pages/assets, e-blast content, banner advertisements, social media content
- Collaboratively concept ideas for layout and push the limit of design [should have a strong hand element and knowledge of typography / font usage]
- Design [to specifications] physical collateral [e.g. posters, stickers, t-shirts, event assets, brand books, and lookbooks etc.]
- Coordinate and maintain brand and digital seasonal marketing matrix
- Lead weekly production calls with individual business owners and developers for site creative updates
- Develop and oversee the planning, project management, QA and execution of seasonal content/style guide launched across the websites
- Oversee all merchandising and direction for eCommerce through seasonal trend and product assortment planning, promotional campaigns and rich content and storytelling on line
- Manage publishing process for weekly creative asset delivery/upload
Build and create alignment across all functional partners (marketing, design, planning and buying)
- Applicants must be acutely organized, detail oriented, and proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite, including, but not limited to: Photoshop, In-Design, and Illustrator.
Ideal additional experience:
- retouching + resizing images for digital use [mostly product / straightforward], but not a requirement
- Ability to handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines; highly organized.
- Strong eye/perspective for layout, typography and current fashion and design trends.
- Partnerships may extend into wholesale collateral
- Working knowledge of photo studio equipment and software is a plus!
To apply, please send your resume to Emilia Cima at ECima@millennial-brands.com.