Founded in 2001, mml is a boutique public relations, events and marketing firm based in Santa Monica, CA and New York City. Offering strategic publicity, marketing and event planning solutions in the fashion, beauty, lifestyle and technology space, mml is defined and distinguished by its creative, relationship-oriented approach to building integrated public relations campaigns. Comprised of innovative, passionate publicists, the mml team creates stylish, successful campaigns tailor-made for each client that consistently meet and exceed marketing, public relations and sales goals.
Public relations internship at a fast-paced boutique agency in New York City.
This position will entail supporting our publicists by maintaining media lists and editorial calendars, conducting research, coordinating mailings, assembling press kits, daily administrative duties, maintaining databases and much more. This is a great opportunity to get hands-on experience in a fast-paced, beauty, fashion and lifestyle boutique agency!
- Provide administrative and organizational support
- Report to mml NY’s Office/ Showroom Manager
- Conduct research and coordinate editorial opportunities
- Maintain media lists
- Organize and maintain media library
- Aid in editor mailings and event preparation
- Organizing and maintaining sample closets
- Excellent research ability and command of the internet
- Presentable, professional and outgoing attitude
- Ability to utilize and navigate social media outlets
- Resourceful, proactive and detail oriented
- Able to handle multi-faceted projects with strong follow through.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional phone/ email etiquette
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Able to commit to 5-7 hours a day, 2-3 days a week
Please note that this is an unpaid position and that we are looking to fill the position ASAP.
Please email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line PR Internship. Please indicate if you're in the LA area or NYC.