NFP is a rapidly growing High-End Women's RTW collection known for it's architectural sweater designs. We are seeking an energetic, highly motivated sales associate for our Flagship Boutique in Nolita, NYC. The primary responsibilities are to drive sales through building and maintaining relationships with our clients, as well as introducing new customers to the unique, convertible/styling possibilities of the designs. As an NFP brand ambassador you will become part of a dynamic team that strives to grow and develop the brand with enthusiasm, dedication and innovation. The ideal candidate must demonstrate exceptional customer service as well as passion for our brand.
Major Responsibilities include:
- Effectively communicate product features during the selling process, highlighting and demonstrating the unique convertibility of the NFP styles
- Learning knowledge of product including ways to wear, fiber content, production processes, etc.
- Connecting with our customers to build lasting relationships
- Creating a memorable customer service experience
- Personally following up with timely phone and email correspondence to solidify the brands integrity for customer satisfaction and accessibility
- Being proactive in achieving selling standards and goals on a consistent basis
- Opening, closing, and daily operational duties
- Maintaining visual merchandising displays on sales floor and assist in floor-set execution
- Ensure the selling floor is neat, clean, organized and reflects the correct visual image at all times
- Demonstrates high degree of professionalism in communication, attitude and teamwork with clients, peers, and management team
- Work as part of a team to meet brand and store objectives
- Minimum 2 years of Specialty Retail sales experience
- An individual who possesses drive, is goal-oriented, and has an entrepreneurial outlook
- Someone who enjoys meeting and interacting with customers; demonstrates an energetic and positive attitude that inspires mutual trust, respect and teamwork.
- A quick learner with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple priorities at once
- Excellent follow up phone, email and written communication skills a must.
- A team player, self-starter, punctual and reliable, organized and detail oriented.
- Flexibility and dependability with schedules including nights and weekends
- Strong working knowledge of excel, word, and Mac literate a must.
- Experience in designer ready-to-wear preferred but not required
Full-Time Position - must be able to work weekends
Location in Nolita, NYC
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience and will include both hourly and commission
TO APPLY: Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line Sales Associates.