Parachute is looking for a hard-working, enthusiastic intern to work alongside the Content Team. You will work primarily on the Parachute Blog, writing stories, sourcing images and assisting with content partnerships. Must be available to work part- or full-time through the end of the year for university credit or $10/hr.
- Producing content including blog stories, images, gifs, video, etc.
- Creating PR collateral, including fact sheets, media backgrounds, press kits, presentation decks, etc.
- Assisting with other departments when needed (i.e. Customer Experience, Social Media, Showroom Store).
- Possess editorial integrity; monitor competition to ensure all Parachute content remains unique.
- Be creative, entrepreneurial and accountable; receive and utilize feedback.
- Have fun and take pride in helping our community start and end their days feeling their very best.
- Experience or interest in editorial and publishing. E-commerce experience a plus.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Ability to adopt brand voice and style guide.
- Proficient with Wordpress.
- Familiarity with Hootsuite, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat and emerging social media platforms a plus.
- Attention to detail and organized.
- A resourceful self-starter and able to thrive in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment.
- Must have a laptop.
- Reports to office headquarters in Venice, CA.
- Free Bedding Set for a great night’s sleep.
- Kitchen stocked with gourmet and organic food
Please send a resume, cover letter and two writing samples to email@example.com with “CONTENT INTERN” in subject line.
Parachute makes premium quality home essentials to enhance your life. We believe that high quality, smart design and personal comfort shouldn’t cost a fortune – and that above all – you should start and end your day feeling your very best. Discover our Bedding and Bath Collections now.