PR Consulting is now hiring concierge staff members for the Lexus activations at New York Fashion Week this September. Applicants should have a minimum of 2 years PR experience, be very detail oriented, strong team players, able to recognize editors/notables and be confident in approaching them with a warm professional demeanor.
Pay for this position is $2,250.00
September 6th - 15th, 2016
- Must be available for full days/evenings during the entire term
- Managing junior onsite team
- Creating a face book of expected New York Fashion Week editors and notables
- Identifying and greeting editors, designers and notables
- Ensuring photographer captures guests that are participating with the Lexus activations
- Pulling celebrities from the front row at shows and introducing them to the Lexus activations
- Assisting in the dissemination of daily media alerts
- Writing a detailed report of daily activities to submit to Lexus at the end of each day
- Cataloging all social media to submit to Lexus at the end of each day
- Compiling all daily reports for an overarching recap of the week
*Please note, we are also taking on interns for those who are interested but may not have enough experience for the freelance position.
This position is excellent for those seeking involvement in NYFW and for building relationships with editors and industry notables.
To apply email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.