PR Consulting LA is seeking an Account Manager with a strong background in Lifestyle PR.
We are interested in a candidate that thrives on working in a fast paced, and highly motivated environment. PR Consulting LA is a boutique agency with a small team. We are looking for candidates who can carry many hats, are focused, adaptable and enthusiastic.
- Develop and implement new initiatives to increase brand visibility
- Research and identify local tastemakers and bloggers for brand partnerships
- Facilitate brand activations, from event conception to hands on event participation
- Support senior staff in day-to-day operations
- Build on existing media relationships and develop new contacts with local and national editors
- Pitch and secure consistent brand appropriate coverage within short and long lead media outlets
- Oversee and provide reports to clients in a timely manner
- A minimum of 2 years experience within a lifestyle PR Agency or in-house is a must
- Excellent writing skills, a highly effective communicator with internal staff, clients and press
- Well versed in the LA food & beverage landscape, fashion, celebrity and entertainment culture
- Ability to self monitor time management and work effectively in a highly collaborative boutique office environment
- Ability to anticipate future client needs in a fast paced environment
- PR Consulting LA offers excellent benefits.
- Salary is commensurate with experience.
Qualified applicants, please submit your resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes without cover letters will not be considered.