PR Consulting LA is a public relations firm looking for an experienced intern in our Los Angeles office. We work with high-end fashion and lifestyle clients. This is a great opportunity for someone to be closely involved with the running of a small office.
About Us: Since its inception in 1997, the New York-based PR Consulting has specialized in brand imaging/development and public relations for the beauty, fashion and lifestyle industries. In January 2008, PR Consulting expanded its operations to include a European office based in Paris, France.
Launched in July 2013, PR Consulting LA was formed by Laurence Goldberg, who started her career at PR Consulting as the very first employee in 1997. With experience working with high fashion clients such as Narciso Rodriguez, Helmut Lang, Alexander McQueen, Hermes, and Balenciaga, she’s most recently responsible for Balenciaga’s West Coast PR, overseeing all celebrity dressing, and special events. As the West Coast satellite, the LA team works closely with PR Consulting NY on all projects.
Duties will include:
- Researching publications, events and press opportunities
- Fashion sample trafficking
- Occasional errands
- Office organization/filing
- Coordinating projects for clients – gifting, events, samples
- Updating social media platforms
- Working on client presentations and reports
- Experience in PR
- Excellent writing skills
- Positive attitude a must
- Tech savvy with experience in all Microsoft Office programs
- Great organizational skills
- Self-starter who takes initiative
Please provide your availability, a minimum of 3 day a week requirement for 3 months. Must receive school credit. Qualified candidates can start immediately!
Please send resume and cover letter to Erin Locke at firstname.lastname@example.org.