Ruru Louise Media House
Ruru Louise Media House is looking for eager, motivated, and fashion-oriented PR and Social Media Interns to start immediately. Intern must be available to work 3 – 5 days a week.
Ruru Louise Media House is a fashion showroom located in the Garment District. The team works with emerging fashion designers from all around the world with a heavy focus on building brand identity, digital marketing, and positioning emerging international designers into the U.S. marketplace.
- Minimum of 1 year in the fashion industry
- Basic knowledge regarding luxury/high-end lifestyle fashion and accessories
- Highly-organized, focused, punctual, pro-active and a go-getter
- Social media experience – comfortable using all platforms including but not limited to: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, Hootsuite, etc.
- Excellent writing skills, as well as verbal and interpersonal skills
- Skills utilizing Cision Point
- Ability to prioritize projects and complete them in a timely manner
- Capable of working efficiently under pressure
- Must be available at least 3 days a way
- Preferably recent college graduate
Position is currently unpaid but with room to grow within company. Will offer school credit if necessary.
To apply, please send a short cover letter and your resume to email@example.com, subject line PR and Socal Media Intern.