Siren PR is a full service beauty, fashion and lifestyle agency that was founded in January 1999. The agency is known and respected for our highly creative, targeted, strategic and no-nonsense approach to PR, building brands, obtaining press and driving sales.
Siren PR is a strategic, creative, young and dynamic agency offering superior client service and outstanding results. Our experience within the beauty, fashion and lifestyle industries working on a variety of high-end, luxury and mass brands allows us to strategically pitch to the media and help build and establish brands among core audiences. We take an integrated approach to PR and not only execute traditional media outreach and product placement, but are also involved in branding and development and management of marketing initiatives.
• Provides tools to build prestige, mass and contemporary brands
• Creates media and consumer buzz and awareness
• Offers established relationships with beauty, fashion and lifestyle media (print and online), influencers, as well as with celebrities themselves
INTERN PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS:
• Candidate must be going into his/her junior year, or be a junior or a senior and eligible to receive academic course credit for completing this internship.
• Candidate must receive school credit to be enrolled in the program
INTERN PROGRAM BENEFITS & INFORMATION:
• Candidate will be paid minimum wage ($9 per hour)
• Internships positions are currently available for August-December 2016
• Learn to prepare weekly and monthly client and press activity reports
• Work with AAE’s and AE’s to create, manage and maintain press clips for clients and internal purposes
• Assist junior staff with the trafficking and maintenance of all samples/products, look books, press releases and inventory seasonal collections
• Work with junior staff to help maintain the showroom so its always media-ready
• Help teams to maintain a neat, up-to-date product closet
• Apply school/classroom learnings in a real world setting
• Learn to draft basic press materials (a media alert, a pitch letter, a bios, etc.)
• Help staff prepare press kits
• Assist with research tasks
• Witness and participate in brainstorms, team meetings, client conference calls, etc.
• Observe and attend PR events where appropriate
To Apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com, subject line PR Internship.