As New York’s premier full-service content creation studio, Slate Studiospartners with luxury fashion and lifestyle brands to tell their stories through compelling photography.
The interns will be working with our producers directly and will finish the internship having gained a broad understanding of various aspects of photography.
- Learn about handling & setting up studio equipment
- Work directly with studio Producer to assist on setting up shoots
- Learn about photography setups and working with a Photographer & Digital Tech
- Organize and clean working studio
- Arrange equipment and filing systems
- Assist in cooperation with team members to finish projects for shoots
- Interact with clients in a professional, helpful manner, while maintaining the voice of Slate Studios
- Must have knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Lightroom, Adobe Bridge
- Pursuing a major in photography, or have a strong passion for photography
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Self motivated – ability to focus and complete duties independently
- Ability to speak up and contribute in a team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have a flexible weekly schedule
- Confident, creative thinker
Job Type: Internship
To apply, please include your resume and cover letter stating your qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org. This is an unpaid. 3 month position, but includes a daily lunch and metro card stipend and school credit.