Trendalytics is looking for a creative, entrepreneurial, data-driven professional to take our branding and marketing to the next level. You will advise innovative brands and retailers on marketing strategies and best practices as well as driving the brand and content for Trendalytics - big data for fashion, beauty and wellness.
Although Trendalytics is a B2B company, our marketing voice, strategy and both visual and written communications should be modeled after the most creative consumer brands. Your responsibility includes owning the branding and the entire B2B marketing funnel. You will be in charge of attracting site traffic, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and nurturing those leads to close into customers, through a close partnership with sales. This position is ideal for someone who follows fashion, beauty, health and wellness and/or entertainment and has a knack for coming up with creative marketing solutions.
- Advise clients on digital marketing strategies. Analyze the fashion industry across platforms to identify best practices in content creation, influencer marketing and SEO.
- Create trend reports, white papers and marketing materials that elevate the brand awareness of Trendalytics. Here’s an example Beauty Report which focused on the digital disruption of the beauty industry. It was distributed by CEW, a beauty industry organization, and presented to several leading brands.
Branding & Marketing
- Manage execution of content email marketing campaigns across channels. This includes:
- Managing editorial content calendar by coordinating with sales and digital strategy team to identify compelling trend reports to publish to Trendalytics database of 5000 industry professionals.
- Coordinate syndication partnerships with media platforms, industry associations and partner companies to expand audience reach of content marketing with the goal of driving awareness and lead generation.
- Test and manage Linked in ads of sponsoring select posts
- Coordinate webinars and events to share specific content
- Identify creative voice and content to support account management team on development and coordination of marketing initiatives (e.g., email and in app marketing) targeting existing user base.
- Enhance marketing content to drive product training and education (e.g., Trendalytics University) and user engagement. This is content to goes to the industry’s marketers and merchants.
- Manage user surveys to gather customer feedback and validate new product features.
- Brand strategy & communications: Continuously improve and maintain all elements of external branding: sales collateral, company website and media kit.
- Experience in either 1) marketing at a B2B SaaS company or 2) digital marketing role for a consumer brand or retailer with experience in email marketing or CRM.
- Structural thinker with the ability to develop scalable marketing processes and workflows. Proficiency in marketing automation and wireframing workflow processes designed to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them (using dynamic workflows) into converted customers.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions both verbally, visually and in written communications.
- Strong writing and presentation skills.
- Prefered if you have your own blog and social media presence. We encourage it.
- Please submit your resume at email@example.com with “Digital Marketing Coordinator” in the subject line. Please include examples of email marketing, social media posts or other campaigns.
Trendalytics is a New York based Fashion Tech start up. Think big data for fashion, beauty and wellness. Learn more about our company here.
Trendalytics is a product intelligence platform that surfaces what consumers want today and tomorrow. Our technology aggregates fashion industry data and analyzes patterns across influencer social buzz, online searches and SKU data. Dynamic insights are gathered at the product category, classification and SKU level to support decisions on assortment planning, product pricing and tracking promotional activity and marketing based on consumer shopping patterns. Our clients include leading department stores, mass retailers, luxury brands, and rapidly growing e-commerce sites. Trendalytics was a 2015 Top 5 Future of Retail Disruptor at SXSW and finalist in Wall Street Journal Start Up of the Year Series.