Company: Urban Outfitters
Reports to Director of Production
Overview Daily management of processes and tasks related to production of UO brand Women’s Knit and Intimate apparel.
- Time and Action (T&A) management in a multi-SKU, high volume category.
- Facilitate and track production approvals completed by the design team.
- Accurately enter and maintain purchase order information in the Tradestone system.
- Communicate with internal and external partners to resolve production and product development issues quickly and efficiently.
- Create and maintain materials library, manage and track all samples.
- Initiate costing information worksheet; making modifications as needed.
- Generate and maintain the weekly WIP (Work in Progress) reports.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in an apparel production department.
- Full understanding of Time and Action Calendar, speed to market experience a huge plus.
- Experience with Tradestone or other PLM system required.
- Must be a high functioning, creative problem solver with excellent communication and attention to detail.
Education Bachelor’s Degree in Fashion, Business, or a related field is required.
Location Philadelphia, PA
To Apply Please click here