View33 Showroom is a fully integrated multi-line showroom representing a diverse range of emerging designers and established fashion brands. We are looking for fashion savvy sales interns to join our New York office immediately for the Fall/Winter 2016/17 season.
Internships will be extremely hands-on. Interns will gain exposure to all facets of the sales fashion industry, from merchandising to data management, and have the unique opportunity to work directly alongside the View33 team.
Qualified applicants should be highly motivated, self-starter, multi-tasking and detail-oriented with a strong interest in the sales aspects of fashion. Candidates must also have proficient computer skills, preferably MAC, and be ready to work in a fast paced environment a minimum of 3-4 days a week, preferably full days.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist Showroom Executive in Sales Appointments.
- Work directly along side of the Director of Sales.
- Must be self-motivated, goal oriented, and pro-active.
- Industry savvy with strong knowledge of current market trends, industry influencers and leaders.
- Strong merchandising skills.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to create and maintain sales software database
- Participation in markets and NYFW.
- Formulate a comprehensive list of sales targets, manage email and call campaigns.
- Passionate about expanding sales brand development and product launches.
- Assist clients in the process of product selection during sales appointments.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Additional responsibilities may be supplemented with special projects and tasks that may come up.
This position is unpaid although school credit is available.
Note: this is a Sales position; an interest in Showroom Sales is a MUST.
Please send sample of your writing along with your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com.