About Visual Country
Visual Country is a women-owned video production company and digital agency. We have a strong focus in stop motion animation, 2D animation and live action short form video content. A few of the 200+ major brands we’ve worked with are YSL, HBO, Apple, Google, Clinique, Haagen Dazs, Ritz Carlton, Mercedes, Taco Bell and Bank of America. You will join a small team of creative, entrepreneurial individuals who are in the center of Visual Country’s innovation.
Visual Country is looking for an Account Manager to join our accounts team. Main duties would include carrying out client projects from inception until the end, developing solid working relationships with clients as well as the various functional areas within the client company and the primary vendors. Account Manager needs to be able to manage and lead the agency team in all aspects of project development and ensure delivery of high-quality creative work product consistent with Visual Country standards.
- Leverage client relationships to grow the business and help ensure resource allocation as needed to do great work.
- Is involved in daily client contact and follow-up and ensures common understanding of next steps, client point of view and functional needs of the account. Engages senior management in an appropriate manner regarding any client needs/concerns.
- Oversees execution of all promotional initiatives to ensure delivery of “great work” to client while being consistent with the agency’s budgets and workflow.
- Demonstrates solid partnership with other areas of the agency to produce great work. This includes the creative team, marketing and partners. Understands the roles of each person on the creative team and provides each role with the appropriate tools/information/time needed to lead to the best work possible.
- Provide daily management direction to direct reports, including development of performance reviews, development plans, and MBO plans.
- Represents the agency’s point of view, handles objections in a professional manner and manages disagreements with the client in a diplomatic way to ensure win/win solutions for both client and agency. Has an understanding of communication and negotiation techniques.
- Oversees financial management of the account, including forecasting, utilization and profitability. Uses sound judgment regarding resource allocation on behalf of client budgets and agency business objectives.
- Develop core understanding of our company and ability to leverage Visual Country offerings to clients.
- Bachelors degree or one to two years relevant work experience required
- Advanced communication (written and verbal), organizational, and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, including effective presentation and listening skills
- Building and nurturing internal and external relationships
- Solid understanding of core marketing principles
- Effective working in close team environment
- Background in tech and digital preferred
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Please send a resume and letter telling us a bit about yourself, your past experience with account management and anything else you think would be helpful for us to know. Email firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line Account Manager.
Visual Country is an equal opportunity workplace.
Duties and responsibilities may be adjusted based on years of experience.