24 Seven is a cool, modern strategic staffing and recruiting firm working with the most sought after companies and brands in the creative industries. We are the go-to talent source supporting the world’s top teams in Marketing, Interactive, Digital, Creative, Ecommerce, Fashion, Beauty and Events.
24 Seven is growing and we are looking for an ambitious and dedicated Demand Generation Coordinator to be an integral part of our thriving New York team. With a fun and exciting company culture, bright and stylish offices, a generous compensation package, and an endless list of perks and incentives, 24 Seven is the perfect place to let your entrepreneurial spirit grow and thrive.
Here’s a snapshot of what you’ll do:
- Work as part of our marketing department to generate interest and excitement over the 24 Seven brand
- Responsible for maintaining daily, a pipeline of fresh leads for the Business Development team
- Research and complete target company profiles
- Manage data entry process into our CRM system to ensure all contact profiles are accurate, complete and not duplicated
- Become comfortable with team account list, assign newly developed leads to appropriate Business Development Manager
Reasons you want to be a part of 24 Seven:
- We offer a generous compensation package including highly competitive fulltime salaries, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401(k), generous paid time off policy (starting at 26 days per year!) and a list of perks that goes on and on…
- Our office is a happy, creative, modern and stylish destination where our team loves to work, collaborate and succeed
- We think forward and innovate, continually investing in the people, practices and technology to stay ahead of the industry
- We are constantly growing and so do the opportunities for each member of our team
What you are made of:
- You are an ambitious, dedicated team player with a strong entrepreneurial spirit with the emotional and social intelligence to develop strong relationships and a deep network of contacts
- You have 1-2 years of Marketing Assistant or relevant internship experience
- You thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, rapidly growing company where everyone likes to work hard and play hard
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You have strong writing and proofreading skills
- You have experience in social media/PR/marketing communications
- You have a Bachelors Degree
To apply, please send your resume to Emma Rauschkolb: firstname.lastname@example.org.