Alex Rudin’s art comments on the inner complexities of the human psyche, especially through perception and alteration. The idea of dysmorphia, whether perceived or experienced drives the abstract, expressionistic, figurative representations.
Alex Rudin is seeking a social media intern. The position is part-time, 2-3 days per week, 16 hours per week starting immediately.
As an intern you will be working closely with the artist and her management to craft Alex's digital presence and to steadily grow her social media following.
Candidates must either have a Bachelor's degree or be a current student in a degree program (Junior or Senior) at an accredited institution.
- Assist in developing content to share across Instagram and Facebook
- Coordinate with social media influencers on collaborations
- Pull reference images and keep them organized
- Manage our ongoing content calendar
- Manage social media activity and respond to our followers
- Assistance with day-to-day operations of the artist
- Compiling growth reports and recaps
- Must have a working knowledge or vested interested in art and media
- Social media savvy and well-versed in current trends
- Ability to multi-task at all times and have excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Positive, self-starter attitude
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Able to conduct yourself with maturity, professionalism and respect
Please send resume to: email@example.com.