An early stage online fashion retailer startup. At ANONIE, we believe that it is not about what you wear, but about how what you wear makes you feel. With this goal in mind, ANONIE is concerned with equipping customers with versatile statement pieces while providing an innovative and intriguing online shopping experience.
A driven and highly proactive team player. Must have an interest in fashion, and a passion for contemporary culture (trends, music, film, fashion, social media, graphic design).
- Must be able to receive university credit
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to perform tasks in a self-sufficient manner
- Must have excellent knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite and MS Office
- Positive attitude
- Highly organized and analytical
- Attentive to detail
- Ability to collaborate and work in a small team
- Must be available at least twice a week- flexible schedule
- Prior administrative experience is a plus
- Must be willing to sign a non-disclosure agreement
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- research and outreach to local studios
- research and help ideating influencer lists
- reaching out to buyers and potential collaborators
- talent casting
- assistance on photoshoot activities
- general administrative support (answering the phone and e-mails in a timely manner, record keeping, etc)
Start Date: Immediate
This is an excellent opportunity for you to dip your feet in all aspects of a fashion startup.
For submissions please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.