We are a boutique agency that represents hair stylists, makeup artists, manicurists, clothing stylists and photographers for the celebrity and fashion worlds.
- Assisting Agents with daily bookings
- Effectively communicating timely and detailed information to agents/artists/clients via email and telephone
- Assisting in managing artist calendars
- Managing Agency calendar – scheduling Agent meetings & appointments
- Maintaining and updating contact lists, artist information, and office documents
- Answering and filtering incoming calls.
- Coordinating extensive domestic/international travel arrangements and assembling detailed itineraries
- General office duties such as ordering supplies, scanning documents, expense reports
- Sending/receiving/organizing shipments
- Assisting the art department & accounting team with various tasks
- Researching & outreach
- Impeccable communication skills
- Must be extremely detail oriented with creative problem solving skills and the ability to multi-task
- Comfortable working within a professional office setting
- Experience working in a fast-paced, sometimes high pressure environment
- Professional and upbeat phone demeanor
- Proficiency using a Mac, as well all Microsoft applications including excel, outlook and word
- Maintaining confidential, sensitive information
- Knowledge of, and passion for, the beauty/fashion & celebrity/entertainment industries
- Previous agency experience preferred
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com, subject line Assistant.