Bradbury Lewis, a boutique Public Relations Firm who just ranked on the New York Observer's Top 50 Power PR List is looking for PR and Showroom interns to start immediately.
We are looking for a few self-motivated individuals who can commit to at least three, full days a week starting as soon as possible.
Please send your resume to with a brief cover letter that outlines your availability. Applications without availability will not be considered.
- Willingness to help out with any task
- Positive attitude
- Must be organized, attentive, and have a basic knowledge of how to get around the city
- Will honor school credit if needed, but it is not a requirement
- Previous experience in Fashion is preferred, but not required
Duties will be, but are not limited to:
- Sample trafficking
- Assisting in all aspects of day-to-day projects
- Fulfilling press requests
- Merchandising Collections
- Maintaining the showroom to operational and visual standards
- Assisting Account Mangers with samples requests
- Attending and Assisting with Press Events such as Launch Events, Store Openings
To apply, please send your resume to Gani Balogun at email@example.com.