Fabric to Finish, a product development and production management company, is seeking to immediately hire a freelance Production Coordinator.
Candidates must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent.
- 3+ years of experience in fashion.
- Basic knowledge of garment construction and the general production cycle.
- Experience in creating cutting tickets and managing trim and fabric inventory.
- Experience working with overseas suppliers
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook Suite and Excel.
It is critically essential that the candidate demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills and be extremely well-organized, detail-oriented and able to smoothly and simultaneously handle multiple projects. The individual must be an overall team player and customer service-oriented.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Daily communication and follow-up with supply chain (fabric, trim, and GMT suppliers).
- Work In Progress management.
- Fabric and Trim Research and Development.
- Delivery tracking for all fabric, trim and garments
- Production timeline oversight for multiple active clients
- Assistance in compiling cost logs
- Assistance in coordinating new business screenings and meeting management for new account inquiries.
- Package shipment and tracking oversight.
- Bill of Materials and Purchase Order oversight.
For consideration, please send a brief cover letter and resume with your salary requirements to email@example.com.