Hollie Watman is a New York-based startup focused on swim and activewear based on travel and art. Launched in 2016, the business operates in Chelsea and seeks to provide women with pieces that can go from gym to the beach and lets you live effortlessly throughout the day.
We are looking for a fast learner to get up to speed quickly, and take the lead on technical design. This person will work closely with our production team.
The right candidate must be detail oriented and have experience in the following areas:
- Background in fashion design or technical design
- Creating line plans and line sheets
- Creating tech packs and technical flats (preferably in Illustrator)
- Updating development tracking sheets, possibly print placements
- Keynote (or any PDF generating platform)
- Illustrator preferred
Initial part time hours:
- 15-20 hours a week which is expected to ramp up quickly and will possibly lead to a full time role
Learn more at Hollie Watman.
To apply please email resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org