Celebrity fashion stylist, Jennifer Mazur is looking for interns in Los Angeles for Fall/Winter 2016/2017.
Celebrity fashion stylist is looking for two new interns to come on board. ASAP 2-3 days a week. Qualified candidate must have sincere desire to learn the ropes of assisting a stylist and a passion for fashion and creating beautiful images and outfits (from the beginning of the process to the final outcome). These candidates must be interested in fashion and be extremely detail oriented, organized, positive, and hard working. The environment is fast-paced and the position is very hands on. For the right person this will be a great learning experience.
- CANDIDATE must be in college or recently graduated. NO HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS or recently graduated high school students.
- Writing skills and computer literacy are imperative-** mac users a plus!!! If candidate can not send proper grammatically written email they will not receive a response.
- Knowledge of Los Angeles area is very helpful
- Must presently live in Los Angeles
- Must be available to start immediately or within the next month (not looking for interns who want to move here in 6 months)
- Extreme Interest in the fashion industry.
- Your major does not have to be Fashion, but should be relevant to the aforementioned duties-(I .e. Integrative Arts, Marketing/PR, Communications, General Business, Graphic Design).
- Photoshop/ adobe skills/ excel/ is a plus.
- Positive energy
- Eager to learn with a willingness to work very hard
- Trustworthy and honest
- Flexible schedule as styling is not a 9-5 job
- Previous experience with fashion internship for stylist or a fashion magazine is REQUIRED (not looking for first time interns)
- Familiar with vogue.com and fashion designers worldwide
- Assist in the preparation of shoots and red carpets
- assisting on shoots
- assisting in fittings
- Assist with press outreach
- Research PR contacts and clothing/accessory/jewelry contacts
- Assist the organization of photo shoots
- Keeping track of Samples
- Returning samples (must own a car)
- updating and organizing address book
- help manage social media outlets and marketing
- follow fashion trends and new collections and organizing possible looks for various clients
- helping with creating content for social media outreach
- organizing and maintaining closet as well as keeping track of all borrowed samples
- organizing and maintaining inspiration images as well as stylists images
- keeping track of schedule
- Pick up and drop off of samples
- Running errands occasionally only related to styling jobs, nothing personal
- Update and maintain media databases
- Assist with clothing pulls for fashion shoots and client fittings
- work on mood boards and help come up with concepts for shoots organize reference/inspiration images
ONLY SERIOUS CANDIDATES PLEASE APPLY
This internship is located in Beverly Hills, California
This is a non paid internship but can lead to paid opportunities if proven an asset
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com, subject line internship.