Maggy London Video Producer
1-3 Years of Experience
Candidate understands the importance of visual storytelling and has a passion to execute brand identity through fashion and lifestyle videos. She/He would be responsible for producing, shooting, writing, editing and posting compelling and creative videos for the Maggy London International audience. She/He is comfortable working within tight deadline and can handle managing long and short-term projects at once. She/He understands the importance of concepting according to platforms like, but not limited to: Facebook, Snapchat, YouTube as well as general mobile and desktop constraints.
The Video Producer will report to the Digital Creative Lead and work along the Design team for aesthetic cohesion.
- An interest in women's fashion and creative storytelling, technical skills as well as an innovative spirit and motivation to drive engagement and conversion for the brand.
- 1-3 years of professional experience as a video shooter, editor or producer in the digital space.
- Understanding of importance and impact video has in the social space and ability to concept and execute with this in mind.
- Strong and clear storyboarding methods
- Advocate for constant and constructive criticism of work to ensure strong possible outcomes
- Experience of hard and soft skills of: professional communication, lighting, audio, copywriting, editing, color correction, type treatment and mid level graphic creation.
- Knowledge and familiarity of Adobe Creative Cloud, Premiere and After Effects or Final Cut Pro.
Interested applicants must send resume and portfolio links to Brytanie at firstname.lastname@example.org.