New York based luxury designer seeks reliable and stylish Sales Associate for our Soho boutique.
- Assist clients in trying on garments, alterations, custom orders, fittings, and bridal appointments.
- Build and maintain solid client relationships and a clientele book.
- Generate and ring sales on a daily basis.
- Manage and organize stock and floor merchandise.
- Aid managers in processing new merchandise, closing out past season merchandise, and taking inventory of current merchandise.
Candidate must be highly-motivated, detail-oriented, enthusiastic, and have the ability to multi-task.
- 2 to 4 year college degree or degree in progress.
- 3 years retail or industry experience.
- Previous clienteling experience a plus.
**Must be flexible with scheduling and be available to work weekends. This is a part-time position.
Founded in 1982, Morgane Le Fay is a company rooted in New York's Soho. It still maintains its influence from when the neighborhood harbored artists and creative thinkers whose ideas permeated its cobble-stoned streets and haunting gallery spaces. While the company has grown and established itself as a brand synonymous with high quality, delicate craftsmanship and innovative designs, we are still rooted with one foot in New York's romantic past and the other in a bold adventurous future. We are a true New York company drawing inspiration and vision from her beauty.
Our mission is to create beautiful clothing, while utilizing a local workforce and resources in a healthy work environment, sustained by a socially-conscious company vision.
If you have experience building solid client relationships and want to be an integral part of our team, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Sales Associate" in the subject line.