Company: NARS Cosmetics
Title: Digital PR Consultant
The Digital PR Consultant is a global role within the organization and will be responsible for developing NARS Cosmetics’ digital PR and influencer outreach strategy with the long-term objective of creating a cohesive global influencer program.
This person is a hard-working, self-motivated leader who is passionate about story-telling, has a deep love of the beauty industry and an extremely strong relationship with the media and influencer community.
This person will work alongside the Executive Director of Digital Communications and Media to champion relationships with key digital editors, bloggers and vloggers, social media influencers and relevant industry leaders for the purpose of generating brand awareness and loyalty. This role is a strategic advocate for the brand and will work closely with key business players to develop and execute innovative and unique digital PR and influencer programs.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Serve as the primary point person for all digital US PR outreach
- Build overall pitch strategy with the objective of elevating brand awareness
- Facilitate send outs and requests with team intern
- Generate consistent reporting and tracking of all measured press coverage
- Oversee quantitative/qualitative analysis of digital PR data, identifying key insights to optimize brand strategy
- Develop cohesive North America social influencer strategy that amplifies brand messages and storytelling
- Create global brand codes and guidelines for local market influencer programs
- Identify new and emerging social influencers (US and internationally)
- Work in partnerships with Media and Social Content points to identify, build and execute 360 programs that will help increase the brand’s online visibility across the industry
- Oversee all influencer partnerships, including budget management, contract negotiations, agent relationships, briefs and integration into media, marketing programs and content
- Utilize search and social insight tools to rank partners/influencers in accordance to KPIs and campaign objectives; Leverage data and benchmarks to provide strategic recommendations
- 5-8 years of digital PR experience within the beauty and fashion industry
- MUST have solid relationships with digital editors, key media players, bloggers, vloggers and channel-specific social influencers within beauty, fashion, and lifestyle
- Interest or experience with international/global influencers/editors a plus
- Experience managing and negotiating with external partners (Agents, talent, vendors)
- Track record of building brand awareness with an eye for message, content and stories
- Well-versed in the dynamic digital landscape
- Adept in creative problem-solving, extremely resourceful and proactive
- Positive attitude and demonstrates a high level of maturity and presence
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills - a self-described “people-person,” comfortable speaking with all levels of an organization; Ability to delegate efficiently and maintain executive presence
- Strong planning, project management, and organizational skills in order to be proactive to the ever-changing needs of social and digital media
- Significant experience and a proven track record of executing digital communication strategies and tracking ROI analysis as a result
- Experience working with a global scope
- BS/BA required, Communications degree preferred
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to CWhite@NARSCosmetics.com, subject line Digital PR Consultant.