Boutique PR agency, Purple is looking for Fall/Winter Interns for the following departments: Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle and Operations. This is the perfect opportunity if you are looking to take your first steps into PR. You will get an insight into the running of a thriving boutique PR agency and will gain hands on experience in luxury PR & marketing. Interns must be available at least 3 days per week, flexible schedule.
You will be a hard-working, multi-tasked, and proactive candidate who is enthusiastic, works well within a small team and has an interest in luxury PR. Previous experience is not necessary, but an understanding of the industry is vital. Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Fashion GPS preferred. Interns must be able to work from September through December. Internship is unpaid, Purple will provide reimbursement for travel costs (Metrocard). College credit offered but not required.
- Merchandising and organizing the showroom
- Managing sample trafficking, coordinating sample loans and send outs
- Managing team stationery needs and beauty stock levels
- Coordinating image and press kit send outs
- Scanning and formatting coverage
- Updating contact lists and media databases
- Assisting with special events, pre and post event management
- Day-to-day operations of the agency
Based in downtown New York, Purple represents a variety of brands across different areas of expertise including beauty, fashion, lifestyle and hospitality. Clients include Lancôme, Nicole Winhoffer, EDITION Hotels, The Hollywood Roosevelt, Mara Hoffman, Chiara Ferragni, Reem Acra and Marcelo Burlon.
Please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line Internship.
For more information, please visit www.purplepr.com